Sunday, June 8, 2014

Non-physical Me

                                                      art by Alex Caroll

Do you see me?
really
see

Me

I am not a gender, a set of anatomical coordinates
or fleshy points in space.
I am inside, outside...Beyond.

When you regard my mirror image you view my limitations -
literally all the places where I physically appear to stop and not reside.
But this is false.
I do not reside in here either.  It is much too big, too small, too imperfect, too dense.

Can you handle this?
The essence of who I am in this irreverent container
that both attracts and repels
based on fickle chemical whims and unconscious carnal processes?

Do you see that my Heart does not fit in this body,
that I am a Master of unconditional Love...

Do you know what that is -
really Know?

Are you ready?

1 comment: